
My Mom, Sisters and I all went to see Twilight last night and I loved it! I for sure will be seeing it again in the theater! We all bought our tickets well in advance and we were so excited to finally have the day arrive. We had dinner, did a little shopping and then took our seats and it was about the most fun i've had in a theater...there were girls squealing with delight and I too participated in the screaming. I can't wait for the next movie...ahhh:) There were definitely some parts that were hokey and way off from what I had invisioned and they had to leave a lot of things out...but all in all it was entertaining! Anyway...it was great and so much fun to be with my family and afterwards we went back to my moms and had hot chocolate and ice cream and talked until 12:30am, which doesn't happen all that often...especially since my sister B was in town for the weekend.
Thanks Tom for always being so willing to let me go out with my girls and have a little fun while you have some fun with our girls...you are the best daddy ever and I love you!




2 comments:
That was SO fun! I wish I could have had ice-cream and visited more with you guys. It was awesome to spend time with you all with out being distracted by the kiddos. I wish the next movie was coming out tomorrow!!!
I found your blog through viewmont, and I think your family is so cute. What fun to have two little girls!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who liked Twilight.
Just wanted to let you know I was peeking.
Anisha Moser Bettwieser
Post a Comment